3/04/2023

I don't actually knew EVERY details things clearly ...you don't like the guys, but the business, and if that guy wonder you don't like him as the bf?

You just want the money and the business? You don't have a bf before, or? You cannot stay the weekend, the only Saturday wearing the eye contacts, you wearing the eye glasses to see these Youth Boy Bands, or the solo artist? And why you wearing the eye glasses to seeing the guys world business boss?

You have a job needs to stay flow in the business, not to take care a home, you and him as a bf, or the family holiday tradition Thanksgiving and Christmas? oh ~~~! I c.  You know what it is, but you need the whole year running on the business? So never the bf's world? Not that kinds of the business. 

oh ~~~

I never had a feeling yet, the life without a guy since I gone to America, the relationship. I probably trying to imagine a career but never gone to the interview that seriously. Meaning having a correct resume, or imagine filling up the Taiwan jobs resume, has to be a 104, one of those sites to fill up. Do I ever think I will get a real job, my parents are still here, my mother. My father shows up a few times, not really there, but exists. My uncle and aunt didn't tell me on the phone didn't tell me don't bother them anymore, sound like I used to be in 2010. I always went back to this, I am at home scenario....I haven't grown out of the school that much to see any reality check. Nick was retired when he was 41. You know how long that was ago ago ago....looooong time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment