3/12/2023

I don't actually know how long I gonna live okay? So, that is...not really my plan, but I telling them the plans because there might be a real MD inside one of those numbers on the map

My currently situation no, different people focus on some different stream of the money revenue, techcnially speaking that UB entire class were that I say to them, it was also applying somewhat true starting that undergraduate Honor Class. They don't care  "how far you reach", as far as you possible make it, the medical board, the supplant. 

That entire routine, and because all these Medical Institution on the map coming at the Google Image directory. Everything its true. They exist, and they mean those reason for. I can see that so I took those action by what I understand and moving forward including I run jump first, and just writing a notice to Jonathon. 

But if that Eternal Life came....like the Bible plan, this part I don't know. No, I never ask I never found out or hear from. No.

You mean keep living on....I have doubts, some of you might short lived all by yourself, you are not really living right as the MD, so let's say if the ideal world keep moving forward, and the human has this Bible supports the living statue stretching more than 1 lifetime, I am not in a hurry to repeat those rudimentary subject they cannot stop this BTX, its me at Bio, or Chem Hunger Game of Catching Fire, if I coming out of the same things 10 different times, they mean say it 10 times they will hear about it.

So currently I can instruct their ambition to do so, you know they had a background or existing within that UB Honor Class including the 5 Lake all around, they talking to each other, they have the real degree and ambitious or close to MD + PhD, that Slam Dunk? Then, they can moving faster forward. I am not in there. No.

Some people might have those positions I just didn't know whom they are. While I was in UB, I joining this club, I didn't get near to see their faces. Jonathon took me to the pre-med Clubs, but I never show up there other than he took me with him there. His brother and his Class year were in there, so....somewhat not that "convenience" to just imagine i say I was the pharmacy side, they still exist, okay? Wing exist in the middle of it. 

The pharmacy and the pharmaceutical their entire world still exist. True.

They are all the chemical procedure to ending up the synthetical drugs. I don't really know what they are saying, I taken its the Medical Board, or anything the chemical process? I won't be knowing that. I seen the Fatima in Linkedin, I think she is in FDA.

Isn't anything they didn't hear about the artificial dye I confess and dust in the.....not the nutritional values boxes I explain, other than the Better Man once?

To the Apple.

Its the .....the food ingredient side. Like the coconut oil included? The food label.



No comments:

Post a Comment