3/13/2023

I file with Wing too. My mother put that....sink, my teeth here sink mop, usually clean out all the water around the sink, in between 2 Grey sports bra

I wash the 3 bra after that (Today), this morning!!!

My brother is light green color means like my mop, white and light green in the square of all formating square square square, small.

He works with the pharmaceutical company, I have no idea how many of them passing gone. And I have no idea what they meant the Conan, or they mean Sherry side of the experty? Not one time UB we making an aspirin? The weight scale, the purifying and condensation of aspirin, I remember that. And why would anything that has relation with the pharmaceutical company, Wing can fill me in, when he finishes his side of works.

I got nothing here. I have no ideas what it is.

Normally if I don't know what it is, at least I spent some time thinking about it, what it is? They are researchers, whatever they define the difference between the pharmacy or the pharmaceutical, I took the wrong side, remember? The medicinal chemistry. Brady was in a previous year or 2, you could combine him. Him and Jonathon were the Chess club, he cannot possibly to talk like any of you this immature, really. Sailor moon, mini skirts, try to talk to him about his face looks.....its a mini skirt to them becoming this snail on Da Vinci Back, behind a painting, that snail, I comment was the gravitational pull to the far distance star changing an angle, that is how those Reptilian or Grey gonna sue that America, I already knew that. Its when they start to cry......it has nothing to do with the HAARP, but I am sure they will have the brain to say that is. Twice !

The Princess Serenity's dress...seen it? Last Super, I staring at that painting long long long time since 2014, 2015 pass......It might so long ago, I don't even remember where I say that looking supposes to be, between Anita, and a wall, so there is a tree all the way on the Top, that is the wing, but then again, there was a 3 oclock black and white or color painting....Its not the snail, its the line.

My brother's birthday on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment