3/07/2023

I hate cake. I already say that ago, not the Victorian Cake neither.

I hate Pastry, hate cake, hate anything with the flour made other than the French ACE bread or Ciabatta + the cream cheese, or the cheese. Those are fine. NOT the dessert part. 

I cannot take anymore this sugar inside my blood stream, even one tiny bit, including the too spicy stuffs too. Any tiny sugar presence, my eye detects, like those hot chocolate. I quit drinking them now because I am on the weight scale. That probably its very very very fat. It looks powder, but very fat.

You suppose to reading that Indian Bible or the Ayurveda sounds like a right thing every word, really. Your nerve system. Your blood stream should not HAVE the sugar presence in that kinds of the cake form, or cream egg raw what sugar on top form.

I am so sick of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGcOzo2nSN8


 

No comments:

Post a Comment