3/10/2023

I kill people on the street, very often. If the police sees that is their people, or.....its every camera sees.

So will be that Ireland.

They started it when I was born. But I always staying in the school, I didn't go to the human world. Meaning any place including the Station, those cram school people at.

So when I did mention on the money parts, sometimes ifs the police caught them, they might give something. I donate its becasue of my courtesy parts + they all like one of those superstisuou here, they are near by that SMCH lineage, not very convenience, but they have something going on. Just never high tech from the America saying, how high tech those supposes to be. 

American military has a lot of those things....if you all just willing to corporate. 

1. I talk very loud in the darkness.

2. I will screaming at the City Hall front

3. The last time would be 2 muslin, then a girl with the phone, I stop at the bank corner, she turn, to get to the other side of the bank.

She stop walkiing still staring on the phone. 2 muslin their direction its Station.

So I stay there watching that girl on her phone walking, and stop, then behind me, were an old lady. I look at her.

She walking pass by. 

Another she is at 2 oclock, not sure where to go, kinda of stop. That is my life.

I do not care how many people dead, I meant, I am pretty serious, no family needed at all. Including any of you.  You feeling dead, its just you are not good enough. True.

You are all not good enough. Not a bit value why staying on breathing...this eternal game, its right in front of it. Jump. Really just take a deep breath and jump.



No comments:

Post a Comment