3/20/2023

๐Ÿฒ I personally think....your most important jobs its to, well Lee, that Lee doesn't look like anything promising, right? ๐Ÿฒ Its like I say in the Voice memo today inside those Police per piece of paper I Anna telling them, my works are all over the place, my TV is all over the planet, and that SMCH included too. ๐Ÿฒ

So this Otter keep doing all this in evidently....

Not Pixie, the real police station in America, in Taiwan and in China. Every so often, when you making a conclusion you will be telling them or finding things out, you don't have to be the same day like you need some time to think about it....then you open your mouth to tell them.

That is my best advice to you. Its to just sit at your monitor to that Police across you. I have no idea how you do it without the public access URL. 

Like

"I am losing weight, but tonight I have some soup with some sugar and salt. My throat....feeling funny. I used to have this sensation about something that juicing and something mix, my body start to swell, and no, I am not feeling well. I did say last time. I am a little bit forgotton....Something about the water statue. I think its the Sugar, adding the salt okay, but that sugar amount was for some taste. I cannot eat anymore sugar in this sense?"

I need to poo now. See if I feeling anything better. My throat.

 

A lot better. oh ~ I drink water help a lot after the soup. A load of Chinese catbbage, some carrots, a lot of the pumpkins. Cabbage is more, the full pot. The smaller pot.

I ate some her boxes container microwave stuffs. Little bit tofu and these vegetable QQ things she says carole = zero. Some flavor salty.

The bug told me cilantro don't add too many. The bugs.

Can you find out?  You mean my colon?

Every time I eat a little bit sugar, the mosquito bites, Every single time. Not the soup format. Other format like the real chocolate. 1 or 2.

Chips, no. So they can smell?



No comments:

Post a Comment