3/10/2023

I tell you a life scenario.....I had a bf before nick, that is not Tamang. We went on the dates in the summer. He knows that. So when Kian saying Better Man inside that scripts, or that guitar, I thought it was nick's guitar in SMCH 2014, that Tony looking beach what not those moscout SMTV human with Tim pass by in it....

I have no idea what Seth is playing the guitar?

So until this Westlife show up, and I already rehearsal these scripts about the 2 times +1 , how many times can I be watching that Better Man, Shane singing at....UB Seth, or UB Gately, or Hank's AI, one of these....

I start now remember by turn my head left side....that is Adam Davis? His friend John or someone around where he been through the party, they use the drugs.

So my head heard was if the Court room seeing someone is a Prince on the Television, it means the drugs. That is what I heard. No one telling me that, not even Kian, so recently all the things I am talking to this Kian, it was never I had a bf, so remote, I don't even remember what he does, neither to say guitar. My first inquitistive to Kian according to you all UB ideas, its to asking them whom....Zawanna says about a Prince.

About your ex bf.

I don't even remember whom was that?

The recent all blogger posts, it will be the visible his name is Adam Davis. You hear he using the drugs? Anything that I thought about before I imagining that so? 

Tell me....your own very scripts? If they keep doing this, talking like that on the television, or the comic book, I cannot understand a word?





No comments:

Post a Comment