3/08/2023

I think .... I will at least get one guy, and that is me = not gay? ! Meaning, a home to cleaning, to wash as next by this one guy? It WILL NEVER be Simon ?!

The bathroom cleaning supply

The trash bag how he organize his original routine?

How he runs his home all things

Do they use the Costco stuffs, so we go together?

One of these talk, pretending that anything can be true? How is that 3 meals instant gratification, meaning which exactly the food he put inside his mouth? How do you organize your fridge, should I wash it? Or I buy you a brand new Taiwan 110 W fridge, where is 220 W stuffs supposed to be at? Your Department Store or the electronic store?

There is a reason you have to put up a lot of the works, when you saying you living with that one guy, he say coming in, whichever that roof he makes the best? Every house has to be cleaning at to that relationship I remember.....I don't have that many relationship but my mother's house its me and my mother has to clean? 

You cannot even afford to purchase a property, not to say keep it, and cleaning in it. You didn't learn anything with your parents or willing to learn. You have your older room, and all those past things, the comic book, or the novel, the photo album, waiting 2006 or 2004 Lake House?

Jump in the lake and washing it?


No comments:

Post a Comment