3/29/2023

I think me and Shane, because..sorry Shane and Me, for this cannot stop arguing on the leadership part, I really don't care what that Brian does things. That is a close book, I don't need that Lamb's wife position....

And his instgram, you think those are....too perfect too good to be true, really. But...if inside your own material, you wish to contact a Hollywood, or something you can let me or Brian know. You tell me, or tell Brian on that side of the continent, we are too FAR AWAY, or Nicky.

Shane is on my phone but he...I am not sure where Shane is, really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9FlTlA6_bc

I am not talking to Backstreet Boy, but I only know Nick, or next by AJ because that is so far I can process the name and the faces. Too many of them and they have their younger photo too. If I know 2 out of the 3, I won't get confused next month if i process the rest of them faces, really. 




No comments:

Post a Comment