3/25/2023

I think that Torus in the Bio = Bartendor, Buffalo's Wing, is where me and Brady and Tamang playing chess, they both drink. I went to vomit in the bathroom

Seriously

He was at Coke Cola, I am not sure where he is at. Near that Niagara Falls Blvd.

She was at the downtown Buffalo, NY.

Brady is looking a lot older than us.  I think he is a bio tech, or bio chem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_OOpzC3_7s


There is a lot of the Meet-up groups, I used to hear that Jame's gf, financee Jackie going on this volleyball play. In a lot of this on-line meeting, there is a region like the Meet-up where you seeing more people or joining together to go to the events.

You don't need to be the leadership but just joining the clubs to get to know the local place where you move-in, where the place you feel more comfortable to stay. At least you feeling more accept into that new environment, you can engage more of those local activities.

Those CAC Sailor Moon, we used to be where Delaware those music festivity outdoor?

It does look like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UnxlFqHD6I




No comments:

Post a Comment