3/15/2023

๐Ÿ’– I transpassing a lot of the worlds, seeing....inside my room, then I walking outside all this Asian looking busy street worlds. The Western worlds don't have this much population. ๐Ÿ’–

But in those Sunshine worlds, you will see the continuation of the scholars, learning curves, younger looking or the family looking but alive looking.

People here you know what they dress on the street, and the birds on the Roof VERY tall roof near that American Embassy old places saying? I turn my head around and see. Imagine a lot of people are crimes right on the street. 

But here many are much skinny than the American, so so so bad super giant. You guys looking not too bad at it, but the whole world fallen on the diets, truely truely bad. In that new worlds, you gonna see very very clear literacy, talking out of your mouth with the correct things ought to be higher education manner.

Here are entirely nothing but criminals. These birds are ....never stop doing things, they knew every lies and problems. Its all problematic, and I wonder if they are told to fix it or not. They are bored, and they need to talk OUT LOUD. Every morning, every day, I seeing more on the birds merits than the real human face, just my mother.

The front face.

I am thinking to see I can re-do her faces, some hair polish, some kinds of the Ms Congenality, making her feel part of the movies, that kinds. 

No, I didn't do it for the police fee. They are right outside, I just not sure if they police filming them with the existing camera. Because you know that Daan Park? Normally people walking in...but running or jogging are outside 4 reels with the bikers. But they design this very tall airport almost looking lights, just tall, not that bright. Its Day time....its above the Parking Lot.

oh My God......



No comments:

Post a Comment