3/04/2023

๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฒ The Ice cream is too cold for the body, isn't that very very very fat? You have a full container, just scoop them inside your mouth, you don't scoop that in the cup or bowl? ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฒ

I never done those things, if I ever bought once the ice cream in UB....or with nick.

The vegan cheesecake, he bought it. The Ice Cream? You eat that the empty stomach? As the girl, you never hear you shouldn't eat ice, not even sorbet? 

I eat the fruit the lunch? Now ....today ??~~~~ The morning I have a noodle from the bird say. The Kiki branding the last one, do I want to know why or how?

I have the fruits afternoon nap up, or some small tiny things, and hot chocolate, between the birds and that bite, I have to wash my hair? They say drinking the green can. I remember something about the edge of the green, its a tin can, you use your spoon behind to open that. Its not the Glass with the cap. Its a ....tin can. Looks like Home Depot things.

Now the Westlife home, I can be free? That is jump, flip, bounce....til when I used to be? How far to stretching this COVID 19 to look normal a bit on the street?




No comments:

Post a Comment