3/15/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ If you are a girl, and in the public spot light? ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

Its best as I know of,....well, I don't count as the main stream media, you saying a company you have an agent, or committee board in that investing firm, that sort of the big movie, or big TV stars. 

I think you find a guy, be together. My advices.

In my school, because our categories were 2nd, my classroom, and you don't know there is a competition also between the first lady school or the third lady school. In our city that is all you used to hear or know about. In our school, we were told certain things, I am not sure that is what they told the first lady school, because it might be different.

Sometimes you hear about this guys or the girls things. Inside the school.

But you don't have to be with a guy if you don't want to, its....I think you should come down from that front page. You can ask the guys all around in the competition style. I guess our small tiny world, those rumors only us hear it, as like an oral spreading gossips. There is a gossip between the guys and the girls values.

One of those. 


๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

No comments:

Post a Comment