3/24/2023

If you girls just took my sheet to the lawyer, it will be in the next few days, every inspiration you copy paste me from ? Now....you all girls have known a guy name Wing, incluidng CAC...

You want to find out where Wing is

For real

1. "Hi Wing, last time I talk to the girls on my facebook, we did buddy together, not with Jonathon but with the girls. Do you want to meet after this entire lawsuit ended, we will or might all be compensate, the girls we want to treat you or Jonathon or Dennis or Fang, some meal together. We can sit together or you waitng me outside like the Contact? Not on purpose, but you will pay more attention on that movie, for my future money, Wing?"

2. "Hi Wing, I guessing Levine were saying or being sue by my Lawyer is a process...not you and me process but I have to phone you something about a) do you think he is a girl, for real? That kind of the TV, seriously? b) are you married, is there a meaning why you and Dean or Silas those type...being put on the monitor, you talk to me now, then I drop these girls, talking to you for until the lawsuit ended. I need you alibi, I cannot drop all the girls talk, we have been talkiing because we need the money."

3.  "Do you Wing file that Bill Gates, Prince Charles time span from his age to year 2022, he is a prince til our choice ending up with you Wing, not even Tom Cruise or Anna's Zawanna, you want to cocmpensate? Tell me what do you think if I write......12345678910.

4. "Wing, do you talk to Dean or the rest of Anna's pack including that Jonathon. oh ~"

5. "You have a phone that is text message be charged or? Its phone number calling in person sound better ?"

6. "Wing I have a blogger, 2 actually."

7. "Each of us girls coming out a way some methods we can get compensated, you want to hear about it?"

8.

No...you need to talk to Wing or Jonathon now, now before or the lawsuit being process like 2 years ago. I don't care what you girls end up thinking, or believing, you calling or else one of you girls whom else call, you wish to know or you less wish to find out? Its between him and the other girls?

You want to leash this guy, call him.

NOW.

The rest I cannot help you, I already help this way enough, Wing will tell me enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment