3/02/2023

Is Ronan Now Against you? You imagine your money the same like him or them?

What it really generate inside your all UB Brain?  

When I listening this song like 20 times, because English songs...its not intuitive per words, you know how long I realize I am talking to a photo, that I didn't tell him, what he says here?

I think I just told him 2 days ago, when I looking at him what he is singing per word?

I thought ...his buddies my air-conditioning Justin Bieber....how VS says Criminal mind ...its between them 2?!!! There was no details in the melody, the words no more? Ronan probably I was too polite to telling him, "Do you think you doing that on purpose?" Your best buddies? That is really really psycho my UB UFO Seth?

https://youtu.be/4UnxlFqHD6I


 

No comments:

Post a Comment