3/29/2023

Its best you girls participate some science lab, sometimes in the school. Knowing how rough you are, your hand. That TV didn't say that is my jaw.

You imagine a lot of the wrong things, I told you....your hands are very very very 

1. Shaking

2. You are freaking out inside something, your entire body shakes up like Hiep.

3. The guys got mad, and anger too, including often, but to be like your extent, I told you......you are not steady, I don't know how to describe you anything from internal, other than the Secretary of State in America's his name. I don't know any other literacy than those mild Ancient Chinese says.

4. You cannot "contain yourself inside your own very body". Whatever that means. 

5. You are shorter than the guys, you swing, or my jaw, or my teeth to my head nose or head.

6. This is unbelievable, I cannot describe to you what the girl meant to say, there is a name Kail use in the Red River Manga. I don't know whom invent story or really becoming the reality, it meant the REAL upper world Kail wishing you all well, as a blessed name. It is. But every time if my jaw hurt, I will tell you exactly how I feel it all the way to my forehead. with my jaw or nose. Not cute, not funny, and certainly NEVER the way you laugh. 





No comments:

Post a Comment