3/23/2023

Its one more day or? I mean the skill skill skill included? I had one singing audio that one day after?

Today is Thursday.

You are not evolved to this Sailor Moon North Pole things, one by one human tribulation like your Bible stated. Your 3 meal instant manifestation or the medicinal knowledge / Medicine in the pharmacy store you could just walk in and tear and wear inside the car immediately? 

(Yeah I am looking at it )

 

That is what your military commander says, or I imagine this is AI says? 

Human doesn't really need to be lecture or told what to do ....same like the facebook leave it there, they watching 16 years that including their brother, or my brother? I wasn't even know why he ever will exist in my Thanksgiving day or weekend?

I forget about this person?

You cannot always insist your methods, sometimes any human need to live in that humane environment for whatever causes. UB they probably just lost all their jobs, but the Witness program? The first train to the next 4000 years at least....trajectory.

The lesson is over.




No comments:

Post a Comment