3/09/2023

Its time for me and my bf, when this life, its whenever he is around, never 3 meals, just sleeping next by, all the time, always there.

Their ship back....pulling more back, we are already the end of the galaxy.

 Make that diagram flat, I am changing the angle seeing this.

1) I am at 6:30 direction, milkway center its 12, they are at 4:30, its about to entering in. But I forget, we are at the edge? Those Google methods, horrific, the way i am seeing it, where you get this diagram, can you see we...4 3 2 1?

I got really scared.

(This is the Zawanna ship)

 

2)  They pulling back like me side by them.

WE are at 3 oclock, they are 9 oclock from the center point pulling toward 9, and I am at 8 watching them side by.


There is a Helen Keller about to screaming like the Sailor Moon ears drum things....?!! What is that? The ship order or that is the ship itself the material, did they really move back?



I am not sure about the Thor...there is a very very bad nurse, about 2 days ago, I laying down. They are very bad people, not just that professor but the nurse. Very very bad, if I coming out the EArth alone, or else I staying on the EArth with the birds alone, its on my money the humanity ship in. If I coming out and has to be aloned, I be injected sleeping mode, very terrible them. Very. She says she can improve her attitude. There is nothing need to be improved, just be dead fine.


I gonna go to sleep, sometimes its really 2 people side by talking like it should. 

Whenever I seeing them, your Bible music records label....its not a thing you do, or? That is just a wave pen when the God feeling like saying so? Is there a meaning in it? Small tiny paragraph if I remember? And what is it?

oh, we never talk about any of you. This Earth not exactly you saying, you all have zero spiritulaity, the day you die, its the one life your hard work retirement end. You don't need the faith, you just ....really need the friends, community, love, and affair, flashy eyelash, lash lash lash....its how women made of for.

haha....

Good night.

Babaji: Go


No comments:

Post a Comment