3/13/2023

Let me see the clips

That might help, one of us is not in the reality. You know Harry Potter English is not so audible to me. 

The uncle, the ice cream...and that guy says potion what...? Full of the ice cream. He called her muggle, I c. And the Princess Diary 1 long table would be?

Princess Diary 1 supposes to be = a formula = get to know each other.

The ice bucket was in 2014, they had a whole game in that Silicon Valley. I remember that is what they did do. They didn't tell me it was a SHE, then Silent that OU language. I am not sure. Both me and Mahavatar Babaji had a war, none of us got told....its you air on the public universe. We both are not the universes, really.  Sorry, I mean the Cosmo. You are too higher up, somewhere the speedy methods. 

🥘🍈 If the assignment its to get to know each other, don't mind us. 🥘🍈

 



No comments:

Post a Comment