3/11/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Military - you know how the internet took off, you starting seeing Taiwan these Youtube the earliest day 2015? ้˜ฟๆปด่‹ฑๆ–‡ meaning that is part of the small business through Google ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Do you want to just stain on those idea very fast? Going in and coming out?

As fast as you can, and when you landing back to the University known resource worlds, you have a different take on it? Fast.


I don't have that Glow to Go business, but let's say I am in the military, and younger...meaning you all having the young age, I don't really know how you ending up in the military really. So I have this Art printing jobs, I go and print them, second I got to Send-out-card, they sent me demo, in the printing format.

I also use the Vista on the business card + one of those demo format.

You seeing my Pinterest, I gone to the post mail boxes, to get this yellow similar size of the cards holding together air bubble things inside, and display and photography in the UB south campus the library. 

I took a Farmville game Facebook back then and IPad 2 Farmville game, that gasibo I created in the UB, I went to take a photo with all my printing art.

As that, I never gone anywhere. I then go to the Hallwark to imagine things. I can open an Youtube, and go and asking my entire Line Family uncle and father mother not dead yet, to use their youtube account I applied for them to subscribe in my channel. And submit that one to the military before you get back to the University resources after this surfing on the Science Museum.

I gone to the Office Depot on the printing - that time the Orillia has those small busness printing technology, that is the ConnectingEra Farmer's market, you seeing that lean on big poster?

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment