3/23/2023

My facebook was however I descompose stuffs the way I wanted...really. But you see, those honor class guys, some would never figure it out, its you not only drop out of the Honor Class Program, just like Calvin, you didn't graduate from UB, to obtain at least a college degree.

That degree is college drop-out.

They probably always somewhat kind-hearted. Whatever I decompose them, its entirely my will, not your will. Its as long as they never register or find out. Its just simply your 

GPA.

Sometimes with the leadership, its first time hearing it, its ear itchy, the second time....trust me, by the time that zoning district be told to me, they will be hearing the terrible of all side not limited 100 times, how you imagine a graduate UB basic college guideline from the honor class, you expect they hearing the 100th times, what it means the difference between a never graduate college human, their future.

Or their future at all.

You can say you graduate a major with the UB undergraduate program, you complete your bachelar program, but, its just you failure the PCAT or MCAT like me. You enter a graduate school GRE or GMAT. You just don't know why you ending up this year after year study. You starting over that double major if like Dean's resume says, its you already HAVE a DEGREE.

They want to listing out someone a college drop-out, ever to be 

1. Look like Tony.

2  Debts like him.

3. Love flattering words

4. Flowery pebble, how I make an illusion, its every high school kneel......the games how to end up eternity in jail.

See its between me and the worldly you all so righteous and perfect, the mind of the games, to that eternity I promised. 

Teaching you to do the right things?

So unfortunate, its between you and me don't understand how the evil works on the brain, one of us refuse to know...what is the right conduct in life, so unless you be eternity schematic into hell, its entirely....like you always say, you were efforting in just like Tina Jojo ever admit. Its every efforts she commit. Rythm?  

When I am dominating my position like I am mild in words, as if baby pamp your diper to sound like my photo iconic...touching my right side hair up, left side hair up...

The every day how you screaming inside your throat unheard, to that only the Cosmo We deliver the laughing parts, its we never weaver tiny soul, why you desert it, forever nothing but hellish treatment. Its between the world don't know, only I will ever knew. 

Shi...no one cares about it. That is the only Truth.







No comments:

Post a Comment