3/15/2023

Nicky, being a guy means....stablize character, not running up or down. Kian is about the same, but he has no opinion of views himself but I seen him and you interview together.

You are on the Judging table and Kian now is producing the music?

Yeah, I seen that interview. Not everything I comment on it.  And what does this Kian producing music idea to be interviewed I should ask him the question at? There is money in it, if he talks?

Yeah?

You also have an interview with Shane. Those guessing the lyrics at the .....all this girls look horrendously loud, is that the Irish every Television gonna be? You see the girls in Cancum Mexico talking to SMCH ? The younger girl, her bf eating across her, they both were young that time. She got a mother.

You want to stabilize yourself....calm down before you trying to "amend" anything? Anything I need to know how to amend, right, or that person is not you running? Being a guy means, you sit down, close your eyes, sleep. Don't think about it until per line, per word, per paper, you sitting it down, I read it to you, you copy and paste to sound right and perfect.

There is not a such big deal in everything at all.

You imagine a lot of things no one can do. I am the only person do everything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment