3/04/2023

No, I don't really know about the political science world. They probably need to stay there, not just being jailed?

Learn English with President Obama and Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook Town Hall - English Subtitles  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V91tqFUhwjU

For sure, you never aim at the President current? THE America President Joe Biden? He is too old, just leave him alone best.  

I personally NEVER seen these many guy's face ever in my life for this last 10 years in my life at my monitor, their faces are so hugely photography in front of my faces including the audience seat. I will tell you, I think most of the guys they are constantly looking for a gf, the way I now understood. Most of you girls are not the quality girl, and you lose your skin tone for real, or very very rigid on sex, or have no money, or too many kids....so your internal chemistry, the guys might really find out how dangerous that is you doing that to yourself. You could just say you as a girl like me, never grown up, never having those faces too mature to get a job. Because some guys may not be like me, to come out nothing in their life, they also know what is the family all around means, the family relative, the cousin, the family business or the town business, so on so forth. They might be coming from nothing but later they accumulated right?  Its best you girls make it yourself what you saying that profolio vola things as the business too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment