3/08/2023

No, I have nothing to hide for the Westlife. Its just when I finish built that similar home or Ireland settle that small tiny place, the way I imagine....

If for real that Mark + the body guard and nicky just step in for 2 weeks...

But Mark will tell Shane probably the very next day. They are like that. If its more than 2 months, and Brian and Kian just argues that Shane at his home.

None of them have food home and the resource.

Including that JC.

Whatever that clip says. Because none of them have met me.  

Mark and Nicky will get rid of all of them whomever shows up there, in which time duration because they got nothing else to do but hanging around there.  

Someone might already tell them something the last time I arrange that. No, I didn't know that is the result of it, so ..... I didn't mention that anymore. I say I am not really inviting them about yesterday.

I am not friendly to invite any of them anymore, if that is whatever that it.  






No comments:

Post a Comment