3/26/2023

No, the leadership usually mute their phone, I want to throw my phone on the wall like those ET throw TIm Cook's energy bar, may not be cliff bar. yellow or navy blue???

With the wraps all together.

With the leadership if you are doing this clubs to clubs social events, or anything planning, the reunion, America has those layout?  The leadership I remember ....your phone never stop running, and that time it was not the text formats? 

I was on the phone 2015 24 hours a day, typing, not talking. My left arm gone, for a reason? I am so sick of the phone. 

If you decide that job occupation how  1) Use Brain to work  2) use labor forces

Many people on the internet will tell you, that is the only 2 types of the jobs on the market. With the IQ brain jobs, because so long I never use my brain? Away from the school, this logic stuffs called the laws, or ...it was the math laws the same thing in the middle school. I think I work the hardest was in my kingdom garden or first grade with the Go Game, your ear completely burn on one side, all red. A lot of the kids have that red ear, one ear completely red.

Use brain that much.

I never thought I would be using these much of the brain to excruciating you IQ at zero human for my own cases.






No comments:

Post a Comment