3/12/2023

Okay, like ...some people let's say, when they near to when they could make their own financial decision, that is what you mean? Some go near the sports area, some go near the business side.

Some goes to the nursery kids business, the street food business, or the restaurant catering business. Everyone when they having some money security, they decide their goal and near by things they go approaching. Some goes to the politics. 

I didn't think I look that many different when they let those MD 6+2 and MD 4+1 out of the map line, so I have to keep staring at them all the time, so I am getting near the Medical Board / American Medical Board, or Pharmacy?! Board, but I added that Law Board included. 

It would be more of the America Merdical Board / Pharmaceutical Board (?) like I remember one time visit. So I took it, that wasn't coincident I remember that.

Sherry and Ming both were the pharmaceutical researcher starting at their graduate school. One from Taiwan, one from China.

That one time Buffalo Snow electrocity all down, I went to the SMCH initiate Sherry and Mark side (red hair, healing), so cold, but I live in the living room. The 2nd day I can return home, so Ming told me she gone to the UB lab, where she works, because they always get the heating or the bright light on (electricity) there all the time.

I am not sure about the Conan Detective that Sherry, but I took it.....certain facts inside my mind. Not that red hair sherry, oh no. That is 1 and 2 and 3 Polish, oh no. Not healing this one Ola, Tina's princess outfit on running down the money at French side?

oh no

That is every no, I could distinguish inside my brain, just no one asking me about it.


People like Lee or Ming or Sherry, they started very early on to the research side of the bench lab works, including Fatima too. She started at the chemistry stock room to manage things in there, or ordering.

I didn't really like the lab.

My brain always....looking at the Jame's house ceiling roof, whatever that Olaf sings at.

"Look the sky, so blue, and you two be there too~~~"

Garbage whomever did that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFatVn1hP3o

I don't have a mood in person in life.





No comments:

Post a Comment