3/14/2023

People got excited over the movie materials? You mean like my UB side of people?

I personally probably not in my position to tell you. But if I becoming year after year after them don't care about the movies, and have to carry that 10 rudimentary subjects to earn a money, every difficult works to put it down and laying down the foundation.....I will tell you its really really really annoying, you don't have a job, or you pretend to be 20 years ago you were still in school.

The professional if they getting one case by case, let's say ...be there, talk, and present and formulate, and ensure things are proof reading right. You mean why don't the humanity people just drop their jobs to seeing inside the movies for the money?

That is what you are saying. And if some guys are a lot better position including they continue to work, meaning taking the heat, taking the stress, taking a responsibility, you know why a human life trying to stand up, trying to? And be responsible a show up?

A judge table, that is what Westlife do, that is the public audience on their television.

You know what's being responsible for a real job?

I am not feeling anything good while I told them to bring your parents on, because they mostly don't do them a favor. I wish them happy but....there is a lot of those you imagine you getting somewhere, while you abused your gambling thought = there is nothing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment