3/17/2023

Sayer, Bing Shen ... ( 4 Heavenly Kings - All Bio Business, Devil Wear Prada, not Square Restaurant business, its Bio business. The fashion its the bio. )

Sayer has a twin brother, the Hollywood producer. He has a whole family fighting within. He told me.  The sister and the brothers. Every human, most time fighting its the money.

What you really understand in life, keep going in your life. Because....this world, and every other worlds has a metropolitan privacy protected, one person apartment 4 walls. With or without the bf, or friends, you can be inside that one apartment, eating the micro-wave, just like you promise your parents, FOREVER, I don't need you, I don't see you, I don't care one dame things about this one family any gossip any right or wrong.

Til the day you all vanish and die. You all kick your high heel and leaves.

 

Dean says the human error.

My experiment the last day I going on the airplane, found something. Dr. Bing says no, that is not a thing. I guess its an error.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uShJxjtSTE8

 

Wait.... Adria is an urban planning. Sayer so old by now, dead yet? The urban planning its that Iron Man, Tony Stark carried a board of the urban living, to that strawberry and I say, there is only one thing I don't eat on Earth? Berry.

All kinds of the berry.

No, California is not urban. I know where his office is at? He and his wife would be at woodbine. We are near the Irvine that area. 

Dean's buddy should be Justin, I think. Justin is my lab partner in Analytical Lab. We were 3 people in a lab. He does nothing but yelling at me. He carried the experiment. He sits across Jonas. That is the correct seating methods.

 

Ancient Chasez = this character will be the story, not SMCH.

The lineage saying he sits above me, or I am above him....there is a lineage, just not that SMCH. Its a story line, that doesn't mean we have anything to do with each other, but this Ancient Chasez it is not  mortal bound here. He can fly without the wings.

Its might be all very bad people. You have to squeeze out the normal jailing or not jailed yet, but beat up mortal human living on Earth. That one is not on Earth. 

1:18 uh.....me looking but I am a human born here on Earth, I keep saying that. That is not normal neither, hanging like that. Something is wrong with that Emily, her facebook photo and all those things inside her mind. Devil Wear Prada. No, I am not the millitary, I forcing things out, that doesn't mean you give me a choice not to show up. 

I have to show up, no one does a job on those Tro Scene in Lords of Rings, I don't care what it is on the internet, I will say it, no reason I so cared that Howard Stern news paper says shut up? Its OU language. 2014 his newspaper. I never hang on that Howard Stern. Not really. I reading mostly on Simon Cowell and Keanu Reeves. Not really him. He is a Riley inside that National Treasure movies. A technician job.

Its not normal one person taking 3 person down.

Not normal the guys wearing the mini skirts

Not normal me wearing all that and hanging or danging....

(Re-write)


Mahavatar Babaji is not a mortal

This Earth Prince might be the Uranus, or the unicorn fashion looking guys. And I have no idea where he puts that Earth Prince at, if not himself?

= the Earth original !!!!!

Not sure where is the Blue little kid at neither. Not the Shiva, the other one.




No comments:

Post a Comment