3/12/2023

Some guys don't eat cilantro, or they cannot take any of that, when I was kids age, I see cilantro, I throw them all out in Taiwan. The grade school.

I think all your cooking skills to any guys better just stay inside that...fried food, its high temperature with your skin in it. You wearing the contact in the morning at the competition grounds, those are the airy vandelation luxury cooking studio. You mean one of those aging England chef, maybe they have other human sounds like judge its a human looking at any of that, really. 

You are not going to stay with any guy in any relationship, in any home alone just with him.

"What do you usualy do inside the house anyway?"

"Unplug the stopper of my sink, and bath tubes, and my plants drinking the water over that sink too? All require the rubber stopper. You doing that enough in the water, you know your own body weight or the water weight, I cannot wait to slim down whatever this 75 or the 5 Lords Review over year, we are in March this year I just realize."

No comments:

Post a Comment