3/16/2023

Taiwan is a very small tiny world, never looks like that China. Its just you repair your eyesight, and you willing....these entire street, you have nothing but after you paying your police fee, its what you see, what you get?

Kinda of? You don't really need a friend, you need them?

Or you telling them, including your friends, every tiny money rolling in = its a save? I told them my planning to my retirement Taiwan package. Because instead of in my bank, I pay it all off, so I calculate ahead, might be including that America? I have no idea what they say they suppose to be input anything at all? 

The economy its where the human head quota at?

The romance isn't at all, cooking convinence? 

Plus One Ancient Chinese Subject? You don't use that in your life, of course not~~!

You are all political driven, not the street money daily? So China is acrossing you tiny brain tiny soul, America supposes to propel only the? The movement to that democracy?

And?

How you define the paradise to your dream? You really believing in it the Disney or the Cartoon to that REALLY behind you telling the court anything in front you won't say to your parents? You screw it up once with the Local Judge, never reaching the Supreme court, because your lawsuit has no content, you will never make one money a dime with that judge!!!

Correct, you have nothing to make money with the Judge. I meant more of, because you cannot get in the governmental jobs, every time you seeing no more exam methods, it is the straight head of the methods? Their brain their wishful thinking? Meaning what things its on their mind? 

You figure it out how to deliver, you might have a life?  In any rain or shine?

Some of this Star are big money spending too, they need money! You should tell them how to make money in the practical sense. All my shoes ~~~I don't really buy the shoes, not THAT kind?



No comments:

Post a Comment