3/12/2023

台式馬可龍 (Taiwan Marcoron) ~~so super sweet this things for my brain. I ate 2, the same boxes from 2 weeks ago? Has 2 more.....the first time I have a few, then third time, I finish the half top of them. Then 2 weeks pass. If I finish, they gonna keep buying this thing?

You have 2 more leaving in the fridge for the rest of the months.

This is very very sweet, meaning flour products adding water, that was the third time meaning the half container top after 1st and 2nd, one or 2 eat.

SUPER sweet. the creme part.

I am washing rice never end.....because...I cook a lot this time, stay indoor until when. My mother can eat too. The assort rice, I washing like 30 times?

I have to wash the sink and close the door. 小鳥 進來~起風了!  Birds come in, the soaring wind.

My entire sleep wear are wet, and my mouth are entire nothing but the sugar taste.

The full mouth, the whole mouth, every wall of it.....I am washing it my entire faces, nothing but the sugar, and it goes on my sleep wear. The creme sugar. I literally need to stick my tongue out. Literally, not fake.

It helps.

Let me wash it again. Its unbelievable. 

Its the Tongue !!!!! I have to washing it, the water rinse it. The front and the back, nothing but the SUGAR creme.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment