3/13/2023

Tell me why I will be so hateful if it’s your dress to prom for one night? Both of us don’t know what that is?

Really?

See, hear, presence, just one kick high heel looks which night you show up alone?

Eat?

And why you couldn’t do for any others? Because you need one fart, one kick a heel, and swirl that skirts running out of the door. Want to try once? It’s just a feel, whom you suppose to be Vola?

It was everything I say throw your heel up in the air and laying down couch and look at line drunk life neon light? 

Try to cut each other bones and equal height how to?

I clap and horray in front of the whole universe?

You don’t think it’s fun enough? I think it’s truly humility at it, what the Power truly made of not just in the description but one day the realization ? Not the power made off NO MORE man’s bones?

It’s a shin bone? 


No comments:

Post a Comment