3/16/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– Tell me, why they are super important inside your life? Westlife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz3b-bKdGbY

Its the leadership talk you imagine, or you thought about your own school, used to be the middle school, high school, and I guess not UB? Those time like 20 years ago, you are moving toward something new every 5 years in your life, to meeting different people? My stage starting with SMCH, then one day I go in the SMTV, I was at the center, not I was in the SMTV Taiwan main asharam? The vincinity here different?

Then one day I gone to AGT, then one day I living in the California on and on, to visit to Silicon Valley, I knew why in my life, at least once I make that decision whatever that suppose to just get on with it, Life?

You wishing to be with a guy, or you wishing to bossing them like you did to every kinds of the guys including my facebook?


You file your own paper works, writing your own thesis with the same movie, everyone else all doing the same, that Judge could not be that stupid, if he or she has to looking over that 100 paper without my paper in that the same movies you all talking about it?

I have no time for those small tiny petty things?

I didn't have a plan for my life, and one day I seeing things clear, I didn't stop Friday, Saturday or Sunday, yet? You have to making a practical sense what is before the age 40, 50, and then 65 its when that retirement coming in. No matter how it sounds to you? Some people could make a lot of the money and retired? You would tell me....the hobby its to stop making the money, and doing what you love?


Don't feel like...Shane - Did you say anyhting what is the up town girl, and you singing at where? That is green or blue means in your own country, is that in the audience seat, really? what an extremelist.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnOAK04tJhc

 

No comments:

Post a Comment