3/30/2023

That is the land lady both her and him are the SMCH near SMTV people, he is a resident. They were together, she told me about it.

But that SMCH if knowing that, get rid of them both, really.

Tina is not a home owner, she is. Her mother falls down in front of me at the backyard opening that door, she falls right at me. I call her. She is related to chemistry jobs.

But Tina's salary its a lot higher than her, she is a lab somewhere driving an hour at least per day going to work. 

This actor guy is a eunuch - the idea like the guy near the Queen Tonawanda Red River Manga, they cut off the penis. He has other TV I have seen. 

This is not AGAIN that Simon and 妲己 things? oh no !!!! We are in the democracy world how many times I keep saying that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WM37no0y9Y


 

No comments:

Post a Comment