3/10/2023

That Westlife song "More Than words", you have no more idea just like that Sailor Moon things, me and Lee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aipJ6YTf3Pw

How bad I could ever tell you a reality...really.  You talking about whom invented that Chemistry periodic table, you know how each elements ending up on that chart? Not by ET.

Its by HUMAN.

1:57 That is Brian starts.

You didn't hear one word when 2 years ago I saying how bad that Sailor Neptune or the Sailor Uranus, and I carry that conversation one mid-night, I say? Wall, wall....spill blood, because I am 尊上 in the Flower Thousand Bones at the 5 Lords Review, but most people thinking the Astral Projection is the Sailor Saturn, that one night we sort that one thing?

I told you EVERYTHING its truely worsen than I can ever describe to you, if very little I can say what I see. I will tell you WORSEN enough of all things that ever happened.

One Sailor Moon, not the character....the rest of EVERYTHING else.

LG = leaving groups = halide, they called it. 氟氯溴碘砈

F

Cl

Br

I

Ar

 

I wrote the wrong thing

F

Cl

Hr

Br

At


Ar is next by

 

氟 sound like Buddha = Fu, florine like toothpaste

氯= this is the chlorine, similar sounding to green

溴 = smell like my mother can smell right. (sounding)

碘 = iodine, Cayce Edgar Atomidine, pointing, point. (sounding)

砈 = sounding like Hunger

No comments:

Post a Comment