3/30/2023

The American Medical Board, where you all from, me from, are we saying the Medical Board sounds like everyone knew that is the American medical board, that board.

If I could be in the actual correct things to do things, I would. You all to be this New Age vola. Those procedure in the curezone.com might just very American Medical Board given that, if saying per degree process I DID IT ALL.

a. ITS every touching your hands somewhere other than the TIME, the SPACE, you washing your hands if you have to keep walking back and forth to the bathroom. I was in Marley's house, that is not my current house.

b. Per step for that Big Berkley Distaill water, nothing boiled, it has to be per degree hand touching, hand washing, look ....with your eyes or the eye glasses.


What I really wish to describe to you would be.

1. When someone told you she keep wiping the floor none stop, and gaining that weight didn't make her dizzy anymore from that vegetarian / vegan style, that is 24 hours when I feel like to bend down and wipe my floor for my feet issue, include wipe my sandle on the ground picking it up. Every motion by per degree your sensicle body doing all that space orientation, not on Line App, not on social room, not on watering your tears inside your eyes.


2. When someone describe you a process she staring at the monitor 24 hours or the TV without the eye glasses, it means, it is NEVER the eye glasses frames on that nose job, that 2 ears side, or my nose is tilted 2 side not exactly fit that eye glasses metal or soft frames to make it better technology, I still feel better, not 24 hours using my eyes glasses.


3. This ONE eye glasses situation to all that New Age VOLA public health, public hygenic, its NEVER gonna be applicable.


4. People ALWAYS believe to die on suicide, that religion its called Buddhism only, will never touch the hell fire, if you suicide?  You are too good to be true Christian really.


5. "Don't give me a reason, you are saying nothing at all, no matter what." That is 3 songs from Ronan Keating.


No comments:

Post a Comment