3/19/2023

The boy bands I can all telling them, or inviting them come to Taiwan, a lot of them. NSYNC, Backstreet Boy, Westlife and 98 degree. We have a 101 ABC cooking studio. Its 5 Lords Review, China doesn't have a God?

Its right there. I seen the venue. It can work.

Because they all have a statsitic, I told them, if they tell me theirs, I tell them which year to which year, if they telling me those year, side by side. In the Organic Chemistry, I told you I was admin that one page. There is a statistic. 

So correct, if its 5 Westlife coming in Taiwan, I let them coming in through whichever Visa. Its warmer here. China is too cold, and too many problems, really.

uh, no, not the Supreme Court. No....there are certain things only me is me. Theirs are theirs. 

We are nothing identical, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment