3/17/2023

The career choice in general, its you keep cultivating yourself finding within, and know your own strength. My health was not a strength. Nick was old, but he is a guy.....you know he is not a lazy guy I can see that.

I lay down a lot to rest. There is a reason I need myself to get back my own health, not bad breath? The diet, the health news, the reading?

When you keep understand what you can do, you keep a communication open, including related to your parents, to your near by facebook included, I just told the entire Facebook I am about to go to the National Archive, almost immediately I am not feeling well.

So I didn't go anymore. 

You saying at that moment of time, do I know there is a consequence? Yeah, but....I really don't want to leave that nick in Toronto? That is a family life, you know what's a family life? A family life means you show up that is 3 full months. 

A family life means... I feeling like, so I do what I feel like that time, once the housing doesn't work it out. For example, those 5 guys Westlife gone to their individual career. Meaning that is a separate 5 people lifes, I can only be with one?

I have no idea?

But assuming is or is not. You have to imagine that is him, that life, or me, this side of life. You know what I mean? The Christmas, the Holiday....his friend, my friend = zero, but if the social occasion he shows up? 

His life mean, the parents, the associate, his current life in which direction = that life. Not the 25 years ago imagine they are the life?  And if its in America that time, I have to cook? We have to use the Amazon, or the gasoline station? We work together for the grocery store? Driving is a long hour?

I am not on the phone with my parents?



No comments:

Post a Comment