3/27/2023

The Honoerable Superior (Flower Thousand Bones) itself its a Title no matter its a regent statues. So in the Galatic sense + that Left Arm Wing Milkyway (Wallace 2013 TV) its a Title.

Technically they didn't assign the job description, should have the money already in it.

On Earth, its between me and if the Court telling me. I didn't do that for the money reason. I didn't really think why....or how....well, I will FOREVER NEVER go to hell, so I get up doing things. So if there is the money, its probably part of it without the 10 rudimentary subjects. But technically that is a regent. Its in Ella Enchanted, I straight that out the very first thing, I keep repeating that words "Regent", in the Ancient Chinese there is something W two Worlds Its beas connected line by line. 

垂簾聽政 Meaning that Red Cliff the King wears....looks like that, in front of it. A kind of gesture of the interface, but I don't really know the very Ancient Meaning. It was the First Life. It had a reason. Not the crown. The interface where 2 people standing there (2 and 10),and me, there is that interface, it might be just a very thin transparent thing cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment