3/21/2023

The human psychi minds cannot take a certain thing okay? The movie stays inside the movie. Only people up like me, we have to file in case, not that I am not ready for anything out of the extraordinary, to imagine....every other things.

But you really cannot take it okay? You really really really wish they are dead, exactly like that W two worlds, and run off the house, and meeting a boy telling you, he did that too. And the ending story? He fades out just like your father.

And what is the ending of that story? Tell me. 

Some guys are homey, meaning....he cares about it no matter how it looks to you, some heart its not all dead. You can just leave, not to be that saying, why he cannot wish another person far away from him breathing something else in that life in the existence of thy self? 

You girls have no ideas what those TV really meant, I would NEVER think a thing like that until every single day I screaming. 

You want to tell me about it? Since this person did so many bad things EVER in life?


No comments:

Post a Comment