3/14/2023

The leadership was starting when you were small …not now?

Even the girls side everything is half eternity wrong, but even tiny bit you try to have that kinds of skills as the leadership, which you all don’t have it.

In the guys world, it will utterly, totally, extremely different among their own too perfect guys worlds, what it means to them the democracy world. I quit believing I am the only righteous the day I was born, burning down the books of that past 2000 years didn’t mean a thing, true.

But as you pushing at least the police exist and bar down the criminal including your year after year educational studying …it’s the educational department!

I used to have the years before us, the Captain talking.  It’s how our system here, they give some advise and very little bit they are upper, one year. And soon the other student activities and exams swallow most people’s life. When 10 years ago, each of you can say how you responding a situation, each of those saying you mean you did something.

Some human didn’t come and tell you, what I had a past in the leadership and what in 10 years he will pay dearly every step the way Rising and in which every design methods they will all burnt in the buttom of the hell.

You mean you call the police, I say I efface the entire industry and history. 

We just methodity different and that was without disclose I had a past yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment