3/25/2023

They are very old, so I don't know if they switch some younger faces up - I am sure they are. These people when they get old, they keep their brain clear, and crystal function in that field, can move some of the time outside to see this junks, that is one of things they can do, because they get much older than my age right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKyngTef-sA

1 2014. When I face those ET, I don't care it s the human wrote them or energy I knew, or what not, my target were always that Project Camelot say, and these useless Simon Keanu front cover, I can not talk a thing to look normal.

2. These called the mini-skirt 10 years ago on aging and......debts in the bank.

3. If they line up 3 of them, I cannot stop laughing in my own seat, its just because too far away, you all girls cannot see, how stupidity all these ever look to me.

4. They are mostly are staying in the nice, kind gesture. I pass 10 long years, I never change the day I left Taiwan, I am telling you those past things I can ever do, I never wane out the leadership one of those stupid girls in the past too.

5. Your debts wants to confess to them? They are all the professor literacy, cannot possibly coming out a certain language like 2 worlds apart.  

6. There is an investment, not necessary reflects into their salary, but their IQ is all that matter in this world, and behind there is an investment. Everything just looking at that, and I know that.....its one of the biggest jokes, I cannot describe you - the Jokes of the day. A human like you don't have an investment behind.....you won't go very far in life, really. Other than I say, go to the New York State labor force department, that process how often the 2 weeks paychecks extra, no needed with the brain, just filling up the computer machine in those carpet....was an old governmental look, where the gold state used to be, where the weather or the police attitude, at least I knew that from my back seat. Its when he felts like I see him pulling his seat belt or not behind Hank. 

One of brain is not function, its the eye sight, and mobility I see my phone that California back seat requires a seat belt.

Immediately one min, they use high tech? 

I already deliver that legally next min.

No comments:

Post a Comment