3/31/2023

๐Ÿ’˜ TV: Boss and Me (China Drama ๆ‰่กซไพ†ไบ† ) ๐Ÿ’˜ You can just say Westlife has some materials, they "Raise me Up", given some incentive, wishing you all women, girls romance well. If you just telling them at all.

I think every boyband they are all like that. NSYNC, 98 degree, or Backstreet Boy. You don't need to only staring at Westlife. 

Does Tina met an older guy? I think they broken up so there is a younger guy here in Taiwan this time.  The opening trailer song. 

Episode 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_61gLu0H3w

That is Isabel (is she on the painting that one?) with that SMCH resident guy. In Europe when you tour, you have to watch it. Its very dangerous. Dean and my cousin all happen to lose things, and money.  (Movie: Big Hero 6)

SMCH and Dr Janez, he was dead I think on the cancer. Or they were removed before he was dead? Or if that Steve Job was dead, Reed's dad?

You should all try on that Mark !!! Including the gays too.......You might all regret if you don't try hard enough this time.


Why don't you move it? Not just staring at Westlife? 

I think....they called the other boyband that time, not limited to them and Boyzone comparing the data. I think that is what they all did with themselves including this time Backstreet Boy, because if they don't show up anymore, everything gonna efface by me.


Isebel I think its chemistry related.

That is the point? I know why, she knows why.


ๆฒน่ช ๆตฉ he looks like that Wallace, your 28 what girl's MV?

He looks like my middle school penpal guy met in the chat room, I was using the internet other than the comic book, that time. He gives me a braclet on the wrist. 

That is Kim

She called my phone number one time to say "Tina, I think your sister is mental." and she met my mother, or she met Tina????

You mean Tina is conditioned ?!

She is a nurse. No, she....which guy? uh....old and ugly, right. She has a wig. Long blonde hair.

 

The TV scripts why she didn't tell the guys, her entire family coming behind....well.

Because Tina lies all the time. The words they say, "she and hank has to coming up some drama words" when the parents come. In one of the script line earlier (Ep 19-21). Tina is a low academia like that man says.

True, so she only knew how to together with the guy to fool the friends, the parents or me. Something is beyond mental. She is a low degree of academic, same to square, same to Irene. They create a plot, with the guy, and when the parents come, let's put that in front of them. See how much the guy agreeing to that.  Its like a game, the girls do that with the guys, or their lesbian friends all together to put up a show in front of the parents.


Conclusion

My brother is the age, he and his fratenity are the Business School famous even. For saying how to get up the household Tax Head of that household, you know what I mean?

Not the company boss, not really.  Their age would be where I used to be?

He is autism, never gonna be possible. Not that Pang.  He needs his mother

1. To laundry, he insists he brings the clothing back to America.

2. To sewing his long pillow, my George at.

3. Sewing his every broken black jacket Man wear, those internal pocket, inside that is broken, his mother and me sew for him I guess. His mother gone.

4. His shoes, sometimes his mother wipe the sandle all around, and below, clean. I clean mine too. 

5. There is a lot of things a guy needs. We doing nothing but maid, really.  To looks like he is the Boss. 

6. We are not living with him, or else, its all the grocery we buy, stock up, cleaning the floor, the chair, the massage chair, his every room. He got this new property all by himself.

7. This property is my brother's. That Shane's video, looking like that. One piece of paper, the birds coming in, standing there a pack, he sew it, I show it to him the first day. Last Christmas

8. We me and his mother has to wipe every floor, and I cleaning my room and bathroom, she cleaning her and floor outside. I cleaning the 6 tiles extent to side by side by, no need to mention. There is a glasses table there, occasionally. 

9. Its both for Tina and Pang, their behavior science. 


No comments:

Post a Comment