3/04/2023

UB Seth UFO that one is not Shane, and I am not even sure he is the Gately...by now looking. But just about how insane that all things look to me anyway.

Anything I personal dealt upon, there is no way I don't know its me or UB UFO Seth on the top of my air-conditiong every single day, I just didn't grab that Ronan's neck on the throat, to wishing the day I keep seeing his best pal, there is only how many choices I wish he knew about my air-conditioning this how freely a Seth walking in and out, my balcony included, because he lives upstair. I hate that every degree, every single day....you imagine how many guys live in my room not only, he alone is....Ronan whom? 

Talking about this Spider house next by...story. Might be there is a Right On THE TOP of the roof, not only him alone living in it. The racoon palm ....1 and 2 and 3 on my water cup next by. I am so freaking it out they walking all over inside my attic every so often. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGi1fjUArIY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment