3/18/2023

Violent TV Media? (Movie: Clueless), his name is Christian?

Kevin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5jNVoQIcFQ


Sorry, I was hearing the video to insert the Html code. His name is Travis, he uses tabacco in Madrical, next by me the Piano one morning. No, he looks like....a lot of the beard and fat. Very messy looking on him.


Anything inside the mouth is good, the chocolate ! (Look at Brian)


Skin, dutchess, dutch is denmark means? 

Step-brother. Scott ! The High school Student Club President. He owes me 3000 dollars pop corn money. It was that summer, our Visa decline to the private high school in Kentucky. Our Green cards statues were in the process, but we are not told. My mother didn't know.


Their entire.....bracket to that usage of the Tape water factory is about I say "Maybe I call you next week, weekend off?"

I gulp every single day seeing image by image. They are like the barbarian. Travis is looking exactly like the barbarian. They are all the spoiled rats, someone gifting them the closets are 19-in-99? Not wig, its the gifts packs, too overwhelm everything is useful.

I change my line, "Maybe I read it to you line by line, you will feeling much better off next time? You can still use it, don't destroy it."





No comments:

Post a Comment