3/18/2023

Westlife - Shadow, that is what they singing at? 4 months?

That is Silicon Valley.

I did had enough.

There are things you do in the Silicon Valley how you approach that, as if you just landed. I wasn't free to go about, but I did only go by what I can do in my own brain getting it done.

You have a sequence of that book every train if .......I show you the dishes.

There are a certain restaurant I keep going around and around and around. I remembered. There are also a certain hotel I can go to. One night I gone too tired....one GPS just near by hotel, I leave on which days? At mid-night.

Babaji is not happy, I already so not wanting to keep going this hotel, he meant out. So at mid-night I have to find a brand new hotel. No, just happened once. Its a ...小龍女 that video song I play at. The cartoon version. I guess there is no one there. (Birds, Shut up!)

Neo, not Babaji.

No comments:

Post a Comment