3/11/2023

What do I usually do hugging the pilliow? Dizzy ~~~~~

My eyes closing, but hugging a thing that will have a sound, I get used to it. Like the talking, and hugging so much, by now I know what is a hug, how to? Not my shoulder pain, but its a cuddle things.

Stay there until my mind doesn't fallen asleep, or my nose too near that thing. I need to close my eyes like 5 mins.  Its a life I keep living with it.  You all girls have no stability, not even tiny bit. What a mature human and a stability to imagine ....ANY future existence at all. 

Those behavior are women jail inmate, I keep saying it. All those behavior, you just didn't think or know anything, that's all.  You never seen a human stable, stability, stablized to go to sleep, get up calmly, doing things clearly, make yourself less lazy, smile, happy, laugh, live a life in front of you.

If you make it all of that, maybe your government just meant you laugh way too loud, the birds gonna sunk the sky?

Those...anything with the life, you do not get up and get things done, you will be 2 more year 40 years old, you have to keep saying, you have 2 more years, not 3 anymore. Your body, your metabolism, your junk food you stuff them inside your mouth. You literally really really really getting those ice cream container inside your mouth like you scoop from the container, not bucket, the rectangle container?

Or really that Mongolian BBQ, you sitting alone, you don't even call your parents, at this hour and time?



No comments:

Post a Comment