3/18/2023

What you all really really wanted, its Devil Wear Prada, a real writing sample, the ability if you starting writing 6 hours a day each of those books in Victoria Secret - Board the Train

No matter what it really says or means, or leading too.

Your writing a cluster thoughts one day will becoming a fluent English statement, if your native language its in English or you were always a ABC, none of us can tell, because in the Dr. T's class its all the conversational English, how you saying to even ....close to the bio side of the peer review journals. Even Dr. Bing Shen has to learn his own per sentence to present his idea. 

I broke those down long long time ago....you have to have the English class or the basic lab report how you imagine a peer reviews journal really wishing to see? 1) Except 2) first paragraph, to then methodity, your experiment, how you ending up a conclusion. You suppose to give a reason and a hypothesis this is prone to, likely, or close to the "theoretical" idea we saying by the theory its validating by the paper 1 2 3 4 5 ...and therefore, I have postulate....

Well, I used to think everyone knew that.

Until ....none of you show up makes me realize not everyone knew that. Just because I didn't have a peer review journal, or the Science Class on the library how to use a library....I actually knew that in the elementary school. That entire lay out. I don't have a thesis, but I have the known methods to why its called a peer review journal?

No comments:

Post a Comment