3/31/2023

When the ET coming out this birth certificate, correct. Your American democracy world will process those title in the next 20-25 years, not 40 years. Correct. The written garbage its 40 years, the title no...because too many of you to be that Prince and Princess.

Technically Adam told me story were his friend using the drugs, not him. That is what he told me, that first bf I had, Adam Davis, not this Shane says to me, what was that with Seth? Seth downtown guard told me Adam he plays guitar, of course I know he plays guitar. That is one thing he knew that himself?

But that Silver Millennium (no, I decline), you meant....its you fake your princess name better be 10 years ago when I Anna acquire some right all by myself to some limited audience AT THAT TIME. in 20-25 years, a lot of this older people you see already dying out in 10 years, the aging they become.

That is a brand new generation you saying in 30-35 years old people. I Anna exist they say they bow to. You didn't understand that reality game? Its better you coming out now, just like your democracy election, its to settle all your profile photo, the vertical straight fitness plan to your shape, and a resume, an online URL.

Anna I can all putting you to one page, you say your first name and last name and where you saying your business glossy card, like I used to do with mine? You all seeing that UB 16 years ago?  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment