3/26/2023

When I see all this boyband, there is nothing but I screaming running around like I have a crown? One day I seen that Westlife has all the paper on the ground, I don't know why or how it ending up on the ground?

I didn't have to say DIDN't I?

Every one of you have something to hide. So I went to do this Westlife - Better Man. I know exactly what it says, and try and test on. I already done all the paper file-ing in the writing statues, meaning math, chemistry, physics and bio. I submit all my paper works first for 10 long years, so when I did get on the Better Man video creation, they behind had all the preparation works I always submit first?

You always always always need the paper works first, before you reading what you design the scripts line in front of everyone.

That is my methods, I cannot tell they are the real human 3 or 4 months ago? I assuming they are? There is a lot of things I am not sure and I don't care about the singing bugs? How many times I keep saying the works I done were that NASA and all those garbage they throw from the sky, trash on the grounds....its my tears inside my eye frames every last pieces papers?

You think I care about the music festivity, or else Ruassia will NEVER get that frame, maybe America has the award system even before that Eben Pagan opening up his mouth?

I had a name?

Why don't you try to do something real in life? Other than finding people's fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment